Come in please um CIEM users... Got an order problem
Nov 5, 2014 at 3:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7
I recently bought an used miracle from someone else and tried to contact the manufacturer for reshell and they just say that I have to send the IEM back to china which I covers the fee for international postage! is that ture?!

Nov 6, 2014 at 2:51 AM Post #3 of 7
I am so under qualified for this question but based on what I've read,

Yes you have to send back your CIEM and pay the re shelling fee. This isn't an attempt to steal your earphones. Also, they should have asked for a mold of your ear. 

Take what I say with a gallon of salt.

Nov 6, 2014 at 3:17 AM Post #4 of 7
  I recently bought an used miracle from someone else and tried to contact the manufacturer for reshell and they just say that I have to send the IEM back to china which I covers the fee for international postage! is that ture?!

AFAIK, the shipping postage covered by the cost of reshelling the IEMs is for shipping the reshelled IEM back to you - it's not like they'll ship you a label that tells the post office to charge their company instead. You'll also need to send your ear impressions with that, which basically means you to pack the impressions and the IEMs properly when you do.

Nov 6, 2014 at 10:09 AM Post #5 of 7

AFAIK, the shipping postage covered by the cost of reshelling the IEMs is for shipping the reshelled IEM back to you - it's not like they'll ship you a label that tells the post office to charge their company instead. You'll also need to send your ear impressions with that, which basically means you to pack the impressions and the IEMs properly when you do.

I don't mean they cover the whole postage fee... I thought I will post my impression and IEM to a local dealer but not using international post...

Nov 6, 2014 at 11:27 AM Post #6 of 7
  I don't mean they cover the whole postage fee... I thought I will post my impression and IEM to a local dealer but not using international post...

That depends if they have an office in your country. For example, they have one in Manila, and AFAIK the shipping is included in the prices here for that. Of course, back when they had too many people ordered and they had a severe backlog, some people here waited months to get their reshelled (AFAIK one case was just a repeat, as there was a problem with the initial unit) back.

Nov 6, 2014 at 2:43 PM Post #7 of 7

That depends if they have an office in your country. For example, they have one in Manila, and AFAIK the shipping is included in the prices here for that. Of course, back when they had too many people ordered and they had a severe backlog, some people here waited months to get their reshelled (AFAIK one case was just a repeat, as there was a problem with the initial unit) back.

ok understood... thanks so much...now I'm going to think about the replacement for paw gold for a short period haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back