Cleaning out the closet
Oct 5, 2004 at 5:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
I have gone through all the gear I have accumulated and have decided to have a large demo sale. Some of these items have been around for a while but there are a lot of new additions. They are not on my site yet so you guys get first crack at them... here it goes... these items are non returnable unless there is a defect. I have used them and found them all to be in perfect working order. All of this is Demo gear except for 2 turntables that are overstock.

Thorens TD170 turntable $175
Thorens TD190 turntable $300
Bluenote Bellavista turntable with a B5 signature tonearm - $1250
Bluenote Belvedere turntable/Bellaria tonearm/ Baldinotti cartridge - $4800 This was my number 1 table in my system for the last year. It is a supreme setup.
SOTA Star/ SME 309 tonearm $3200 - this is also one very fine setup.
EAR 834 phono stage black $750
Bluenote Demedici phono stage $700
VPI HW-19 Oak w/RB300 arm and VTA base $850 also available in Black oak
These two tables are new in the box!
Sophia EL34 amp - $1250 just changed the tubes!
Sophia Baby amp - $650
Meridian 588 - $2000 - see what the Absolute sound says about this player. It truly is on of the finest.
Music Hall Maverick $1200. Just like new. Used for 2 weeks
HD650. Repaired by Sennheiser so it is a B stock - $300 hardly used at all
Shure E3c $120 only 1 pair

More headphones will be added as I go through them.

I have also received the beyer DT860, 660 and 440 in stock.
The NEW PreHeads will be arriving in 2-3 weeks. Order now and get yours reserved.

Happy shopping!

Todd

Feb 17, 2008 at 5:04 AM Post #6 of 9
I am seriuosly interested in your Bellivista table. I assume it is in Stellar condition. Can you e-mail me some pics. If it is in great shape, I will take it if it is still up for grabs.
Please advise,
Thanks, Bob

Feb 17, 2008 at 6:17 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBANDSUE724 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am seriuosly interested in your Bellivista table. I assume it is in Stellar condition. Can you e-mail me some pics. If it is in great shape, I will take it if it is still up for grabs.
Please advise,
Thanks, Bob

Bob, this thread is over 3 years old.

Feb 18, 2008 at 9:15 PM Post #8 of 9
Hi Bob,

I actually do have the turntable but not the tonearm. If you are still interested I will sell the table by itself for $250. I can send you a picture and assure you it is in very good condition (not mint but very good).

Todd

May 15, 2008 at 2:03 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Bob,

I actually do have the turntable but not the tonearm. If you are still interested I will sell the table by itself for $250. I can send you a picture and assure you it is in very good condition (not mint but very good).

Todd

Has this been cleaned out of the closet? I'd have to build an air suspension platform for it, as I live on hardwood floors, but this beaut might be worth the hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back