Chord Mojo - in 2020?
Sep 2, 2021 at 7:37 PM Post #63 of 67
Great point. I didn't consider how this would affect the Mojo/2. The possibility of a Mojo2 in the next 12 months is extremely low now. I'm so glad I got the Mojo at the holiday special price. I was really regretting grabbing the Mojo because of the possible Mojo2 in the shadows and it didn't resonate with me till I changed digital sources. I got bored quickly. Once I changed to my goto digital source, the PRaT is amazing like it was with the Hugo2. Digital source matters. I considered selling the new Mojo, but once I switched digital sources it changed to considering (interest check for now) selling my high-end rig.

Once I tried it with my goto Hugo2 digital source, it took the Mojo to near-desktop / desktop levels...
@474194
What is digital source?

Sep 2, 2021 at 8:09 PM Post #64 of 67
As the original poster in this thread, I just checked back in and I’m amazed at how active it became. I still have my mojo and I am still enjoying it, by the way. It sounds great with my Dan Clark Aeon2 Closed cans! :xf_cool:

Feb 15, 2022 at 5:57 AM Post #65 of 67
Not sure where to ask this so I will poke here, does the OG mojo have any protection for current? Cuz I heard a few horror stories about amps frying headphones when connected overnight for several months
I run my mojo as a desktop amp (battery removed) and I kind of just leave it connected to my laptop? Do I risk a chance of a housefire/ruined headphones?

Feb 16, 2022 at 4:56 PM Post #66 of 67
Not sure where to ask this so I will poke here, does the OG mojo have any protection for current? Cuz I heard a few horror stories about amps frying headphones when connected overnight for several months
I run my mojo as a desktop amp (battery removed) and I kind of just leave it connected to my laptop? Do I risk a chance of a housefire/ruined headphones?

Although it wasn't designed to run without a battery, it will be fine. Certainly won't fry your headphones!
-Rob Watts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back