Chicago meet?
Apr 25, 2003 at 7:01 PM Post #226 of 237
Hey, don't feel too guilty about the etys Eagle driver, i'll bring mine, and a big box of q-tips
wink.gif

No drinks in the hotel? Darn, that really kinda sucks.
frown.gif

Apr 25, 2003 at 7:13 PM Post #227 of 237
For some reason Tuberoller doesn't want to post my contribution to the meet- Maybe cause I never showed up last time? Perhaps they are low-fi? Anywho, for the 3rd time:

Sony D-77
Shure E1

Sony D-777
Sony D-303

Markertec Mini>mini
CIR RCA's
Tributary RCA's

Meta42
CHA-47

Apr 25, 2003 at 7:16 PM Post #228 of 237
Don't be dismayed Andrew he is busy trying to get everything in place. There will be plenty of space to spread out things. Make sure you identify your pieces so they don't get mixed up with others.

Apr 26, 2003 at 12:47 AM Post #230 of 237
Look forward to seeing you there Andrew. I am sure the list will be updated as we go over the next couple of days. I learned my lesson last time at Decibel Audio. I thought I could remember everything even as I watched ChenaynayC taking notes. Lucky she did too as they were invaluable later as I tried to match my memory with equipment. This time I am bringing a notebook.

Apr 26, 2003 at 5:14 AM Post #231 of 237
Can't sleep! Waiting for Chicago Head-fi to begin in less than 12 hours. Well, at least I have my new MD player (e710) and Patricia Barber to keep me awake. I am a geek.

Regards - reynman

Apr 26, 2003 at 6:53 AM Post #232 of 237
nearly finished packing up all the gear.I have spent much of the last few days performing some minor repairs to some of the amps and one of the sources.I was hunting interconnects and sources up until around 10:30 pm.I hope to grab up two more in the morning on the way in.see you all there.

Apr 26, 2003 at 10:46 AM Post #233 of 237
Got my bags packed!
I'll be there with some Cardas interconnects and headphone cables for everybody to check out, and I'm bringing my camera so we will have some pictures to post.
There just might be some "special" show prices on stuff too!
wink.gif

Apr 26, 2003 at 11:20 AM Post #234 of 237
The anticipation is reaching a crescendo, less than 6 hours to go. I just finished packing my car and will be heading north in an hour or so. In addition to the Audio Valve RKV MK II and the Exact Power EP-15A from Aberdeen Components, I will be bringing my HD-600s with Blue Clou (Cardas cable is on backorder at HeadRoom), a TDS passive audiophile (with switch to allow A/B testing), a pair a ZCable LIVE, v3, a Twisted Pair Game Junkie, a Panasonic portable and a Custom Power Cord Company Power Bloc. In case there is in shortage of interconnects, I have brought along some cables out of my closet stash.

Jun 2, 2003 at 5:01 AM Post #237 of 237
I missed it.

*sigh*

Why do I always find out about stuff too late...not just meetings either, I missed a great possible scholarship my company was offering too, because I found out about it a few days after the last day people were allowed to apply...

*sigh*

Nick out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back