Champaign/Urbana Illinois Meet-up?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2015 at 12:50 PM Post #16 of 22
What kind of turn out are you guys expecting for this meetup? I'm over at Purdue but would certainly be willing to drive over if you're going to get a pretty good showing.

Not exactly sure but id say at least 10 atendees. There were 21 responses to the form and a few individual replies/interest from other sources. If this sounds good, we'd love to have you!

Dec 14, 2015 at 5:28 PM Post #18 of 22
  Any updates?  I understand exams and break are coming up. 

I tried reserving rooms in both the ECEB and Siebel (the two highest rated locations based off of form), but wasn't able to get a room in either.

I never got a response for reserving in Siebel, and reserving in ECEB has an event fee if its not an official ECE club (like IEEE)

I'm busy with finals atm, but I'm planning on exploring more locations once I'm done with them. Ideally I hope to schedule it shortly after everyone is back from break.

If anyone has suggestions on where to host, please let me know!

Dec 14, 2015 at 7:00 PM Post #19 of 22
I have several new toys.

In addition to the Pulse Infinity, the the Pulse Blue came along with the CA Liquid Carbon and THX00 headphones. Those are in addition to the Burson Audio Lycan that came in earlier.

Dec 15, 2015 at 6:33 PM Post #20 of 22
I have several new toys.

In addition to the Pulse Infinity, the the Pulse Blue came along with the CA Liquid Carbon and THX00 headphones. Those are in addition to the Burson Audio Lycan that came in earlier.

They finally shipped the Blue?!  Congrats.

May 9, 2016 at 4:20 PM Post #22 of 22
I know this meet fell though but I was able to organize a Peoria Meet, so anyone who subscribed to this thread should check that out....

http://www.head-fi.org/t/802278/peoria-il-summer-meet-2016-june-18th-2016/15

I am heading there from Champaign myself so if anyone whats to car-pool PM me. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back