CES2015 - new Sennheiser Momentum Series update - brief impressions
Jan 10, 2015 at 2:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

stevesurf

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi folks, just a few pictures and content on this wonderful, comfortable and economic line.  I had to work most of the show, but I had time Friday to "indulge" in one of my favorite hobbies; I hope all of you are doing well.  I know Jude was in to sample these cans, so I am sure he is or will be posting impressions.

First off, both over ear and on ear models have pretty amazing, deep bass, but not overpowering higher frequencies.  Please keep in mind I am a little bit biased as I have been a Senn fan for many years, but the sound out of these cans is different and very exciting, especially considering the pricepoint which I believe will range from $220-300.

The comfort of the Italian leather pads and headband on the over ear model and Alcantara® for the on-ear Momentum models is amazing.  So much, in fact that I will actually be recommending them to a 911 call center shortly as these cans can be worn for extended periods in either version.  They were driven easily by iPod touches on display and by HTC.  Full PR is here.  Stock photos and my brief shots are below, enjoy!

Jan 11, 2015 at 2:02 PM Post #2 of 2
I've always liked the looks of the Momentums. I have the on ears and enjoy them. Might be time for the big brothers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back