CES Show Report UPDATE#3 NEW LOTS of Photos
Jan 14, 2008 at 2:16 AM Post #16 of 23
Thanks for the report, Ken!

Dr. Dre headphones, a Monster on a Segway, large headphone companies never even heard of headfi.com, Wow... what is next?
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Jan 15, 2008 at 4:49 PM Post #17 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinnie R. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the report, Ken!

Dr. Dre headphones, a Monster on a Segway, large headphone companies never even heard of headfi.com, Wow... what is next?
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

With respect to that new Wadia product, I'm not quite sure I get it. Also if that thing costs $350, about $250 of the cost must be the case. I would guess an iMod with any ALO dock would outperform that.

Jan 16, 2008 at 3:33 AM Post #18 of 23
Rumor has it that ALO might be teaming up with Snoop Dogg on a new headphone: The Fo Shizzle 1000's
icon10.gif

Hopefully they will be ready for Can Jam 2008!

Dre ain't got nothin' on deez nutz!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jan 16, 2008 at 5:14 AM Post #19 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinnie R. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Rumor has it that ALO might be teaming up with Snoop Dogg on a new headphone: The Fo Shizzle 1000's
icon10.gif

Hopefully they will be ready for Can Jam 2008!

Dre ain't got nothin' on deez nutz!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Da' Cronic Cans! in the house. Haw haw

kb

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Jan 16, 2008 at 7:46 AM Post #20 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by KB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think they just wanted my opinion and or though I would run back to Head-fi and talk about a secret headphone project and make some buzz for them. I pretty much kept my mouth shut for almost a year now.

kb

Bravo, Ken. Bravo.

You know, If Monster ever did something like that for me, I'd be more afraid that they'd try to sue me over something.

-Ed

Jan 16, 2008 at 8:23 AM Post #21 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bravo, Ken. Bravo.

You know, If Monster ever did something like that for me, I'd be more afraid that they'd try to sue me over something.

-Ed

Well, provided that you didn't sign any form of NDA, there really isn't anything they could do. But it really is a testament to the professionalism of Ken that despite this meeting, nothing was said until AFTER their public announcement. Sans NDA. I mean, it's not like he was under any blood oath of silence or anything.

So yeah, bravo indeed.

Decay

Jan 16, 2008 at 5:03 PM Post #22 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bravo, Ken. Bravo.

-Ed

Hey Ed,

Your right! Well the whole time I was and am a bit uneasy about that, that company does have a long history of litigation.

kb

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Jan 16, 2008 at 5:30 PM Post #23 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by ElChupahueso /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, provided that you didn't sign any form of NDA, there really isn't anything they could do. But it really is a testament to the professionalism of Ken that despite this meeting, nothing was said until AFTER their public announcement. Sans NDA. I mean, it's not like he was under any blood oath of silence or anything.

So yeah, bravo indeed.

Decay

It really was a honor to meet Noel, Kevin and the rest of the folks at the Monster offices, and get the tour. I was humbled that they would even ask for what I though. Kevin said asked me to keep it on the down low so thats what I intended to do. Man I wish I had the dough to build a headphone from scratch! Thanks for the post.

Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back