Central Ohio small meet!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2022 at 2:11 PM Post #31 of 38
So, I had to be in the UK during this period, so wasn't able to come.

I was wondering if any body was interested in a Head-Fi meet in the Pittsburgh area? I even have a location, Mike at Stereo Stereo in Warrendale is willing to host and carries Focal, Audeze, Rupert Neve and SPL. I can bring a selection of headphones, along with some Schiit amps. Mike runs Roon and we can probably setup a selection of endpoints.

I was thinking some time in the May or June time.

Bevan
Would it be on Sunday/Monday ?

Apr 3, 2022 at 2:44 PM Post #32 of 38
I might be down if someone is interested in carpooling. Having someone to help pass the time (and help keep awake) on long drives is great.

Apr 3, 2022 at 2:52 PM Post #33 of 38
Would it be on Sunday/Monday ?
At this point, I am fairly open to the exact timing. Weekends probably work better for me and if you are driving from Ohio, an evening might not work to great, but willing to work it out.

Apr 3, 2022 at 3:34 PM Post #34 of 38

I was wondering if any body was interested in a Head-Fi meet in the Pittsburgh area? I even have a location, Mike at Stereo Stereo in Warrendale is willing to host and carries Focal, Audeze, Rupert Neve and SPL. I can bring a selection of headphones, along with some Schiit amps. Mike runs Roon and we can probably setup a selection of endpoints.

Bevan
I would be interested but going to CanJam Chicago June 18/19 so not that weekend. Saturday would be the best for me.

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2022 at 3:44 PM Post #35 of 38

Bevan
i would put this in its on thread on the meetup section. to gauge the proper attendance

Apr 3, 2022 at 4:01 PM Post #36 of 38
Apr 3, 2022 at 4:21 PM Post #37 of 38
Aug 9, 2022 at 9:12 PM Post #38 of 38
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back