CD Scratch Repair
Jun 15, 2008 at 3:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5
before_cd_after.jpg

ALO would like to introduce our CD scratch restoration and repair service. For a limited time we are offering to our customers as a free service. For every cable you buy we will professionally restore 10 of your scratched CD’s for free*. We use a top of the line industrial repair machine. The machine uses a specially formulated liquid to both cool and polish the surface of the CD resulting in a surface that is reflective of a new CD. The CD repair machine is a fully automated top of the line machine that is safe accurate and fast. Let ALO resurrect the your scratched and skipping CDs.

dual.jpg

Email me for more information on how we can repair your CD’s, DVDs, Xbox and Playstation discs. audiolineout@gmail.com

* I can send you your CDs back with your cable purchase for free. Or you can send us your CDs and pay for return shipping back to you. We typically use USPS with insurance and is usually $10 - $14. International shipping is more. Please note damage to the top surface of a disc or discs that have foil damage are not repairable.

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Jun 15, 2008 at 4:51 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by nick20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does this apply to my order Ken? And how long are the "credits" good for?

-Nick
smily_headphones1.gif

Orders made on 6/14 today, but since I am still working on yours yeah send them in. Be sure to send them in to me in one of 2 ways.

1. Each cd in a paper or tyvek sleeve
or
2. A cd "cake" like the CD-r cases you buy - stacked up.

If you send them in the jewel cases the are prone to scratching when they are shipped.

Thanks

Ken
ALOaudio
4803 SE Woodstock Blvd
Suite #159
Portland Oregon, 97206

Be sure to include the ship back to address

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Jun 16, 2008 at 12:09 AM Post #5 of 5
^ OfficeMax or Office Depot have them. They are usually in the Manila Envelopes isle. Not the file folders isle. Dont ask why they are there, but for whatever reason, they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back