Cannot reply to anything on forum when using Firefox
Jun 9, 2010 at 9:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Takaji

100+ Head-Fier
Ever since Head-Fi switched to this new forum system, as a Firefox user I have been unable to reply to forum messages. A "Preview" and "Submit" button appears for me, but when I click them, nothing happens. There's also no WYSIWYG editor in the text boxes. I've been having to use Internet Explorer just to make forum posts, which is annoying.
I haven't seen anything about this posted yet, so forgive me if it's already been covered. Does the new Huddler.com architecture not support Firefox users?

Jun 10, 2010 at 12:31 AM Post #2 of 8
Firefox works.  I'm using Windows Vista and Firefox 3.6.3

Are you using any special add-ons that may be blocking something?  Adblock Plus?  NoScript?  Flashblock? 

Jun 10, 2010 at 3:47 AM Post #4 of 8
SUCCESS! It was yahooapis.com that I had blocked with noscript... thank you Ham Sandwich and jjinh for the help! I never would've guessed it was that one, but I guess it's used in the reply functions!

Thanks again! No more switching browsers!

*this post was submitted proudly with Firefox*

Jun 10, 2010 at 10:27 AM Post #5 of 8

Quote:
SUCCESS! It was yahooapis.com that I had blocked with noscript... thank you Ham Sandwich and jjinh for the help! I never would've guessed it was that one, but I guess it's used in the reply functions!

Thanks again! No more switching browsers!

*this post was submitted proudly with Firefox*

No problem... glad to see you're back to FIrefox - anything beats using IE.

Jun 12, 2010 at 3:54 AM Post #7 of 8
Works just fine here, using Firefox 3.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back