CanJam @ RMAF 2011: Show Highlights (part 2 of 2) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 015
Dec 14, 2011 at 2:14 PM Post #33 of 42
Come on Jude!

I was anxiously awaiting to hear your impressions on the T70 and you stonewalled me!

I've had a pair for about a month and I'd really like to see what you have to say about them.

Dec 15, 2011 at 9:35 AM Post #34 of 42
Great episode Jude. Congratulations.

Any chance of a more extensive review of the SPL Phonitor ? I'm really interested in buying one, and would like you to compare it with the Dark Star...I know they are different concepts, but from an end-user point of view what impression do they leave on you?

Again, thanks for the two great episodes...just wish you where more prolific with this magnificent feature :wink:

PS» Sorry, I totally forgot.
Aesthetics is also very important for me. My PC and lighting set-up have a bluish theme, what would be a good option that wouldn't collide with what I call the "Blue Ice Aesthetic"?

Thanks!

Dec 15, 2011 at 10:02 AM Post #35 of 42
Sounds like you want a high end SS amp...Why not get a B22 with Blue LEDs? I was just quoted on a full balanced B22 and LEDs were an option.

Quote:
Aesthetics is also very important for me. My PC and lighting set-up have a bluish theme, what would be a good option that wouldn't collide with what I call the "Blue Ice Aesthetic"?

Thanks!

Dec 15, 2011 at 12:54 PM Post #36 of 42

Quote:
...Any chance of a more extensive review of the SPL Phonitor ? I'm really interested in buying one, and would like you to compare it with the Dark Star...I know they are different concepts, but from an end-user point of view what impression do they leave on you?...

I didn't compare it with the DarkStar, but we did do an episode about the SPL Phonitor, which you can see by clicking here.

Dec 16, 2011 at 6:49 PM Post #37 of 42
Overall, very good coverage. I really like the look of the DACmini as an all-in-one package, and hopefully one day I'll get my hands on one.

But those SRH1840's........seriously? I was all excited and everything!

Dec 17, 2011 at 8:58 PM Post #39 of 42
Awesome video, Jude. Your very fluent in your videos, and quite professional, one of your greatest talents, IMO, on YouTube. 
wink.gif

Feb 8, 2012 at 9:57 PM Post #40 of 42
Great Video ! Jude .
I have enjoyed your head-fi video  very much . 

Please also consider to upload them at Youku ( chinese Youtube) so that it could reaches some 16 Billions of chinese  people ( well. may be 20% that access to internet and love music ) .

at China Mainland , they are not able to access to Youtube ... 

Many thanks 

Mar 11, 2012 at 12:46 PM Post #41 of 42

Hey Jude!

Unless there's a "lost episode" that I've missed, I just realized there hasn't been a new episode of HeadFi TV for nearly three months!

What gives?

C'mon. Get on it!

se

Mar 11, 2012 at 1:21 PM Post #42 of 42
Causing children pain. Pretty sure that's against the Head-Fi rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back