CanJam NYC 2019 Impressions Thread
Mar 25, 2019 at 2:26 PM Post #466 of 474
Last year in June, mid 70's which is warmer than I thought, but its very comfortable.

Capture.png
Yeah, that's pretty nice weather. We shall see If the funds provide a trip for me.

Mar 26, 2019 at 12:22 AM Post #470 of 474
I'm going to try to get a group discount to Carnegie Hall, or the Met...

Apr 9, 2019 at 11:26 PM Post #471 of 474
I need your help trying to remember the name of a headphone company that was at CanJam NYC. Upon walking in, their table was on the left and they had a bunch of IEMs. The ones I tried were their flagships and if I remember correctly cost >$2,000. The unique thing about them was that they had these little switches on the iem that kind of acted as a mini eq so you could add bass boost and stuff. I’ve been trying to remember their name for weeks now...

Apr 9, 2019 at 11:29 PM Post #472 of 474
I need your help trying to remember the name of a headphone company that was at CanJam NYC. Upon walking in, their table was on the left and they had a bunch of IEMs. The ones I tried were their flagships and if I remember correctly cost >$2,000. The unique thing about them was that they had these little switches on the iem that kind of acted as a mini eq so you could add bass boost and stuff. I’ve been trying to remember their name for weeks now...

Sounds like the qdc Anole VX!

Apr 10, 2019 at 7:14 AM Post #473 of 474
Yes yes yes!! Thank you so much. I’ll be honest, I knew literally nothing about IEMs and wasn’t that interested in them when visiting CanJam so those were pretty much the only ones I tried. I’m starting to build an interest now. I was wondering if you know of any other company that puts tuning switches right on the bud itself? I really fell in love with that concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back