Campfire Audio New IEM release
Mar 14, 2024 at 9:17 PM Post #1,216 of 1,221
There will be some used ones that come up after the FOMO wears off. I find that sad, like rehoming Christmas pets when they grow a little and aren’t as cute or develop bad habits (most likely due to lack of training). At least there’s a decent chance that they’ll be adopted into good homes.
Ha ha, I actually appreciate the early-adopter-who-flips-gear-constantly type buyers, as I've been able to score some great IEMs in near-new condition that way, some of which is kinda hard to get as-new like Elysian for example.

Mar 14, 2024 at 9:34 PM Post #1,217 of 1,221
Ha ha, I actually appreciate the early-adopter-who-flips-gear-constantly type buyers, as I've been able to score some great IEMs in near-new condition that way, some of which is kinda hard to get as-new like Elysian for example.
I missed out on the launch edition singularity because I lost cell service for 5 minutes while checking out. Now I await duality 🤣Finding a used Mentor / Anni 23 for a steep discount would be wild. Come to think of it, I haven't seen "used" trifecta's for sale, only flippers in other markets (outside of NA) going for MSRP or more.

Apr 27, 2024 at 5:38 AM Post #1,219 of 1,221
I missed out on the launch edition singularity because I lost cell service for 5 minutes while checking out. Now I await duality 🤣Finding a used Mentor / Anni 23 for a steep discount would be wild. Come to think of it, I haven't seen "used" trifecta's for sale, only flippers in other markets (outside of NA) going for MSRP or more.
Might be a good time to look out for everything you mentioned. Only in April there have been 3 x trifectas well below retail in NA, several anni23 and mentors for substantially lower prices than retail.

Apr 27, 2024 at 11:41 AM Post #1,220 of 1,221
Ask these you mentioned feature regularly in classifieds section. In fact someone just put Teifecta there for 2K if you are interested

Apr 27, 2024 at 10:55 PM Post #1,221 of 1,221
Might be a good time to look out for everything you mentioned. Only in April there have been 3 x trifectas well below retail in NA, several anni23 and mentors for substantially lower prices than retail.
Thank you for the heads-up!!! Good looking out :beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back