Call of Duty Warzone Audio Settings Suggestions
Dec 25, 2020 at 7:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Dimitah

New Head-Fier
Hi there folks,

I hope this is the right place for my query. If not, please DM me where to post after deleting my comment!

So not long ago I've upgraded from K712 to Mobius. I wanted to see what's the hype about and also having a proper headset with mic saves me quite some hassle with my stand alone mic. K712 are great, but too big for me head and get too uncomfortable fast.

On point: I am wondering if I can get some tips for optimizing and maximizing the headset's capabilities - particularly in Warzone. Whoever else is playing the game knows the audio and steps in it are so broken, it's super confusing what's going sometimes. I am looking for some settings suggestions and would love to hear if you guys have any advises for me! What works for you and helps you hear better?

Right now I am on Midnight mode in Warzone and using the normal 2 channels Audeze HQ mode, Default preset. Tried most of them, but none seem to better reflect steps in-game. I have not tried any EQ-ing yet.

Nov 5, 2021 at 9:30 PM Post #2 of 2
This is by far the best video I found on the topic back when I played. I think I just left it on reference. Having good headphones with a clean DAC/amp matters way more. At lot of noobs get hung up on details like this, but it's 0.5% of what makes you good at a game like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back