Burson soloist SL as an amp for beyer t1
Dec 20, 2014 at 4:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Emir

New Head-Fier
guys, I'd like to know if burson soloist SL is a good amp for beyer T1 (the main use will be action movies, so I want to hear the dialogue crearly).

Dec 20, 2014 at 9:34 AM Post #2 of 6
  guys, I'd like to know if burson soloist SL is a good amp for beyer T1 (the main use will be action movies, so I want to hear the dialogue crearly).

Yes... You should also consider the Violectric V100. I've found more detailed specs about it.

Best Luck!

Dec 20, 2014 at 9:40 AM Post #3 of 6
which one would you choose just for movies? I love pixar and disney movies (with lots of songs) btw.

The setup I plan to use for that purpose is T1- bifrost DAC - burson soloist SL, but I'm open to suggestions (in fact I still haven't bought anything, I would buy it all at one as my first flagship).

Dec 20, 2014 at 9:49 AM Post #4 of 6
Another thing, I'm from spain, not USA, so burson soloist SL costs 800 dollars, and Violectric V100 740 dollars, so which one for movies (as I said, many are animated ones with songs).

Dec 20, 2014 at 10:28 AM Post #5 of 6
Burson makes excellent amps. I'm not sure how any amp is going to make dialog clearer? I think that's more a function of the headphones themselves and how the movie was produced. I think action movies are notoriously bad at mixing the dialog with the sound effects. The directors want the sound effects to have the focus and that often overwhelms the dialog. I wouldn't expect miracles from an amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back