Burn in questions
Dec 26, 2008 at 8:06 PM Post #16 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by hurryup /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why don't you change your tone and watch your mouth?

Ha. Find me some obscene or fowl language in his post, please.

Seriously, every 6th or 7th post you've made is a new thread. The forum average is every 13. Mine personally is about 90-95. Stop asking questions and spend more time [size=xx-large]SEARCHING[/size] and simply reading. There are several useful stickies and other threads around the forums that can tell you most of what you need to know. Essentially everything you've asked could have been answered if you simply lurked more before posting.

You also bump your posts as if this is yahoo answers, expecting prompt answers with no courtesy or thanks and getting mad when it takes more than an hour. Again, this is a forum, not an answering service.

Dec 26, 2008 at 9:43 PM Post #17 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by TacticalPenguin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Seriously, every 6th or 7th post you've made is a new thread. The forum average is every 13. Mine personally is about 90-95. Stop asking questions and spend more time [size=xx-large]SEARCHING[/size] and simply reading. There are several useful stickies and other threads around the forums that can tell you most of what you need to know. Essentially everything you've asked could have been answered if you simply lurked more before posting.

You also bump your posts as if this is yahoo answers, expecting prompt answers with no courtesy or thanks and getting mad when it takes more than an hour. Again, this is a forum, not an answering service.

You sure seem to have a lot of time for writing essays about me. Maybe if you were like everyone else who is enjoying their winter days off and Christmas presents we wouldn't be so bitter would we? Tch. Pathetic, get a life.

Oh, and don't bother replying because I don't associate with despicable street-smart losers like you.

Dec 26, 2008 at 9:47 PM Post #18 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinx20001 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
on a different note...^^^^ isnt this guy a legend everybody 20,000+ posts!!

ksc75smile.gif
thats dedication.

To the people here with problems: See? Even the people with 20,000+ posts and much much more experience than you don't have problems. Despicable.

Dec 26, 2008 at 10:04 PM Post #19 of 26
Quote:

Not for answers?-You would be downing all of the people besides me who have asked questions on any forum on the web including this one. Also, forums are for discussion in which questions may begin discussions. However, enough of this, I have already wasted enough time trying to explain to a indecent lowlife like you. Whether you decide to change yourself is your own problem, but I will not waste any further time on my winter holiday talking to you.

Dec 27, 2008 at 4:34 AM Post #20 of 26
Trust me, I'd simply love to enjoy my vacation here in Arizona, but when people respond to fishing tutorials with insults, it's difficult for someone who is a "despicable street-smart loser" and an "indecent lowlife" and a "hypocrite" to listen when told "don't bother replying," especially when they're told to "get a life."

Either learn how forums work or stop using them. That is all I ask. Right now you're treating this like your own personal empty yahoo answers for audiophiles site where everyone is indebted to you and ought to promptly answer your questions. It is actually a massive resource to read and find already created answers to questions many people ask. When you have a new question, you may ask it, but that is not the sole purpose. The purpose is discussion, not assistance.

Dec 27, 2008 at 5:34 AM Post #21 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by musictang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
everybody also start to learn from zero, if u know it just reply nicely...

i myself also don't know about it weeks ago, and study from varies website to get folowings info

Dynamic Drivers & Balanced Armature Drivers - Headphones - abi>>forums

more details:
Headphones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

check your headphone spec to know details, Dynamic Drivers but burning & Balanced Armature Drivers not need, i guess(not sure) your one is Balanced armature which no need to burn.

my new arrived Sennheiser IE8 just start to burn less then 1 hour. my old Sony EX90 after about 100 hours(plus/minus), the sound petty nice especially the deep bass very sweet...

How do your IE8s compare to the sonys? Aren't the sennheisers supposed to be in the top 5 best IEMs? lol.

Dec 27, 2008 at 7:09 AM Post #23 of 26
Quote:

In case you didn't know, comparing a general electronics company's $65 phones to a company dedicated to audio's top of the line IEM makes little sense as there are hundreds of dollars separating them.

haha I seemed to have touched a nerve. I was planning to ignore you, but you make me laugh. In case you didn't notice, fellow headfier musictang's sig says Sonys > IE8s. Brighten up, I wasn't intentionally trying to make you angry. Personally, I'm enjoying a break a lot, and can't wait to get my new premium IEMs.

Dec 27, 2008 at 10:29 AM Post #24 of 26
Quote:

haha I seemed to have touched a nerve. I was planning to ignore you, but you make me laugh. In case you didn't notice, fellow headfier musictang's sig says Sonys > IE8s. Brighten up, I wasn't intentionally trying to make you angry. Personally, I'm enjoying a break a lot, and can't wait to get my new premium IEMs.

I'm pretty sure that was the order he upgraded in, not a comparison between the two phones.

Dec 27, 2008 at 11:50 AM Post #25 of 26
Quote:

How do your IE8s compare to the sonys? Aren't the sennheisers supposed to be in the top 5 best IEMs? lol.

From Sony MDR-EX90 to Sennheiser IE8 is a big margin upgrade, in terms of SQ and price to pay.

Sony earphone but bad actually, maybe Sony MRR-700 more closer to the IE8 level.

to me, IE8 is the top SQ earphone i been audition so far.

Dec 27, 2008 at 5:20 PM Post #26 of 26
Quote:

That makes absolutely no sense. If you had been so observant as to see that, why did you make this post:
Quote:

Originally Posted by hurryup

Surely you didn't need to if it was so clear in his sig that he thinks IE8s are better? OH, maybe because ">" is used for more than "greater than" and particularly as arrows indicating upgrade progression.

And if you're not trying to anger me, what's up with all the insults and jabs?
"despicable street-smart loser"
"indecent lowlife"
"hypocrite"
"don't bother replying"
"Pathetic, get a life"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back