Buffalo...?
May 8, 2004 at 12:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

OneMalt

500+ Head-Fier
Is anyone interested in a Buffalo, NY meet or mini-meet? I'd be willing to host.

May 8, 2004 at 6:57 PM Post #2 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by OneMalt
Is anyone interested in a Buffalo, NY meet or mini-meet? I'd be willing to host.

I get back there from time to time, and I might be back this summer though I don't have a date planned, I would be up for it if I it could be arranged!

May 8, 2004 at 7:11 PM Post #3 of 10
I am ready for a Buffalo meet!! Erie, Buffalo, anywhere in PA basically
tongue.gif

May 9, 2004 at 10:53 AM Post #4 of 10
Maybe a series mini-meets...

gsferrari - unless you want to wait for gpalmer's plans to firm up, I'm basically open to pretty much any weekend.

gpalmer - I'm game if you happen to make it into WNY this summer. Let us know.

May 9, 2004 at 4:21 PM Post #5 of 10
I will actually be in Erie PA (about an hour and a half from Buffalo??) can you make it there?? I am in Tampa right now but I will be going back to Erie sometime soon for a short break. We shoule meet up then...

Cheers!

May 10, 2004 at 6:15 AM Post #6 of 10
i'm 20 minutes from buffalo from june through september, and would be interested.

May 11, 2004 at 11:22 PM Post #7 of 10
OK, bln is open all summer. I've sent PMs to a couple of other area HeadFiers to see if they're interested. gsferrari, is there a weekend this summer that it would be convenient for you to drive in from Erie? If we can tie up some loose ends, we might be able to throw a date out to gpalmer.

PS

Besides the equipment in my profile, I have a Stax Lambda Pro system on indefinite loan from a friend.

May 13, 2004 at 5:22 AM Post #8 of 10
The date of my trip back is going to be at the mercy of events beyond my control (as in my wife).
biggrin.gif
We'll be moving a bunch of her stuff out here and given that she finds things like this amazingly disruptive I would rather let her set the date.

May 27, 2004 at 7:43 PM Post #9 of 10
I'm new to this whole game and I am currently looking to buy my first pair of good headphones (probably canal phones for now but also expanding later). I would be interested in attending just for the experience if its near Buffalo. I'm in Rochester for the summer but I'd be willing to travel a little bit to get there.

Jun 20, 2004 at 10:32 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by stromie
I'm new to this whole game and I am currently looking to buy my first pair of good headphones (probably canal phones for now but also expanding later). I would be interested in attending just for the experience if its near Buffalo. I'm in Rochester for the summer but I'd be willing to travel a little bit to get there.

dude, why did you ignore my pm when i send it to you. or what it somebody else? if so, then.......lets meet sometime so we can audition each other's gears. hit me a pm if interested.

oh and sorry this have nothing to do with this thread, but stromie can drive me to buffalo if he want to.....i mean....i cant do it by myself...wouldnt get very far....
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back