Bought MEST MKII. Need to vent.
Dec 25, 2022 at 6:14 PM Post #16 of 19
I just hope they will wow me, coming from a Blessing 2.
I don't have Blessing 2, but I do have Variation which many people say it can touch the TOTL level of clarity. While the Variation has great clarity, but compared to MKII, it is not quite there yet. From all my IEMs that I own so far (Variation, Hook-X, Timeless and many more), nothing touch the level of MKII.

Dec 25, 2022 at 6:21 PM Post #17 of 19
I don't have Blessing 2, but I do have Variation which many people say it can touch the TOTL level of clarity. While the Variation has great clarity, but compared to MKII, it is not quite there yet. From all my IEMs that I own so far (Variation, Hook-X, Timeless and many more), nothing touch the level of MKII.
Agree.

@pardonpardon

I’ve scored MEST MKII on my technical & tonal analysis chart for my private collections, you may peek it to have some fun time while waiting MKII🎄

Other benchmarks
0976763E-6FBA-4BDD-9DCE-6C844DFFC5A6.jpeg

Sell my kidney
31E5F7E1-95CD-4BAB-AB53-85450015BC1A.jpeg

Moondrops
69F1C269-94BB-4FA1-BBC6-47F8E2AC2162.jpeg

Dec 26, 2022 at 4:42 AM Post #18 of 19
Thanks @AmericanSpirit, really enjoyed reading your ratings and comments.

Looking at my first post again, I was experiencing that "did I just spend this amount of money on IEMs?" feel aha.

I kept reading every reviews and comparisons I could find and came to the conclusion that I struck a great deal, and that I'm going to love the Mest MKII, perhaps even more so than a U12T.

I've always thought I enjoyed analytical / neutral sounds, but I'm fairly sure I was basing that assumption on the fact that I had never tried a both very technical but still very fun IEM.

I was also scared because for some reasons, I was expecting Musicteck to email me saying they'd made a price mistake and were cancelling my order aha.

Now it's the waiting game. UPS has picked up my parcel, and it's currently in NY. But given the blizzard, it looks like it's going to stay there for a little while before it starts making its way to me all the way across the ocean to Belgium where I live.

Will post impressions as soon as I receive my new toys. I'm ecstatic about it, can't wait!

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2022 at 8:47 AM Post #19 of 19
Thanks @AmericanSpirit, really enjoyed reading your ratings and comments.

Looking at my first post again, I was experiencing that "did I just spend this amount of money on IEMs?" feel aha.

I kept reading every reviews and comparisons I could find and came to the conclusion that I struck a great deal, and that I'm going to love the Mest MKII, perhaps even more so than a U12T.

I've always thought I enjoyed analytical / neutral sounds, but I'm fairly sure I was basing that assumption on the fact that I had never tried a both very technical but still very fun IEM.

I was also scared because for some reasons, I was expecting Musicteck to email me saying they'd made a price mistake and were cancelling my order aha.

Now it's the waiting game. UPS has picked up my parcel, and it's currently in NY. But given the blizzard, it looks like it's going to stay there for a little while before it starts making its way to me all the way across the ocean to Belgium where I live.

Will post impressions as soon as I receive my new toys. I'm ecstatic about it, can't wait!
Good luck🤞 and looking forward for your impressions👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back