Boston meet: when in December?
Nov 20, 2003 at 4:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

DanG

Headphoneus Supremus
I guess this is the new new Boston meet thread. Please indicate all dates on which you could attend a meet in the Boston area and please post a reply to the thread as well. We still need a host though Jacobh has expressed tentative interest, so post if you could do this as well.

If necessary, I can work on arranging the meet as long as there's a place to arrange for. I leave the country in early January so this will likely be my last American meet in a long time!

Nov 24, 2003 at 3:55 AM Post #2 of 5
Thanks to you guys who responded so far, though I'd hoped for some more feedback. If you could include a reply to the thread as well -- even if only to indentify what dates you chose -- that would help a lot. If we can settle on a date within the next week it'll be a lot easier to get loaners (if the people attending want them
wink.gif
) and hopefully out-of-state Head-Fiers who want to be sure the trip will be worth it!

Nov 30, 2003 at 9:35 PM Post #5 of 5
Anybody else interested?

I guess we can cross off 12/7 as a possible date. Just to lure more of you guys in, I will supply some quality beverages to those attending. I can't host, but I can take care of arranging everything else. The gear I would bring is listed in my signature, and it's possible that I'll have my Headroom Total Bithead by the time the meet rolls around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back