Boston Fall Meet - Sunday November 6th
Nov 5, 2005 at 9:18 PM Post #91 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by tim_the_gamer
Well damn...

Sorry guys, but I'm gonna have to bow out. I bought a condo and I will close and move this Tuesday. My current residence is a mess with boxes all over and there is still some serious packing to be done. I thought I might be able to handle all the packing and still make the meet, but there's just too much stuff left to do.

Anyway, have a great meet guys! I'll catch you next time
smily_headphones1.gif

Wimp!

smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 6, 2005 at 2:02 PM Post #92 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by tim_the_gamer
Well damn...
Sorry guys, but I'm gonna have to bow out.

Is that your wife in your avatar? I was hoping to say 'Hi'.
tongue.gif

Good luck, and congratulations on the Condo- that's great news!

Nov 7, 2005 at 12:52 PM Post #94 of 94
Wow! It was great to meet everyone at the event. Am glad my tubefest came in handy for DRP, but but don't whine about the price of those Teles DRP
frown.gif

Was truly was amazing is how the DIY guys were in full force as well. Now THIS is what 'mainstream audiophiles' are truly missing by and large IMHO.

It was really cool that you guys got a cake for Ray, class act!

Thanks for hosting the event and hope to have the Enjoy the Music.com coverage online by mid day. But first... a STRONG glass of cappuccino as the drive home last night was nerve-racking with thick fog and heavy rain! Hmmm... maybe make that a double risetto!

Thanks again everyone for allowing me to listening to some cool setups and putting up with my crusty old vintage gear without laughing at it. But hey, even those bright yellow Sony FM armband radios need love too. On second thought, perhaps not
580smile.gif

PS: for those who privately inquired about my avatar, there is a !!!NWS!!! version at http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazin...hatittakes.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back