Boston Area Meets?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2022 at 4:00 PM Post #16 of 18
I'd be very interested in a Nashua area meet, especially if Schiit sent along some demo gear.
I'm into that also! I'm in Maine currently... moving to New Mexico in September. If this goes down before then, I'd totally show up

Aug 23, 2022 at 10:15 PM Post #17 of 18
There was a good meet out on Rte 495 (DoubleTree in Northboro) 10/2018 (just as the Rag 2 debuted). Schiit was the main outfit. The highlight was all the great gear that folks brought in. Details in the thread.

Goodwin's carries cans as a secondary matter. They don't get new stuff very quickly. They are relaxed, but the patience may end on the next visit.

Audio46 in NYC is the only serious outfit for cans AFAIK within grasp of Boston - makes a nice 3 day weekend. But next time I go - I better buy something.

I live close to Nashua - but really anywhere on 495 North of the Pike over to Hampton Beach - essentially all of Metro West/North would be a good site.

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2022 at 12:47 AM Post #18 of 18
@gc335 organized the last formal meet in Westborough, MA back in late 2019. That was such a fantastic event between all the gear that Schiit sent and the impressive gear brought by all the attendees. That was the first day I heard the ZMF Auteur which remains my favorite all-rounder to this day. We need to get another one of these scheduled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back