BOB Marley and the wailers 2001
Oct 18, 2001 at 9:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ai0tron

Banned
Yeah another compilation cd. From what I have heard it sounds GOOD. Some peaking on drums but it's minor. Overall the sound is surprisingly good, i think better than the original Legends CD. I only have the HD600's these daysand my source is a soundblaster PCI 512 but it sounds decent I promise. The cd was released in 2001 and is called One Love thes very best of bob marley and the wailers. Digitally remastered etc. It's generally a rehashing of Legends but there are couple new songs that are actually really good.

Oct 18, 2001 at 7:42 PM Post #2 of 4
Pearle keyed me into this back in July
wink.gif
I'm still trying to find it used, as $17 is more than I'll spend for a non-SACD.

[insert evil search engine URL here
wink.gif
]

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...light=one+love

Oct 18, 2001 at 9:40 PM Post #3 of 4
I have no problems with yet another B. Marley compilation. it's just that they keep putting the same songs one every damn one of em! doesn anybody buy these things?

Oct 19, 2001 at 5:23 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally posted by Braver
I have no problems with yet another B. Marley compilation. it's just that they keep putting the same songs one every damn one of em! doesn anybody buy these things?

Yup. there's no end, and there never will be. A new version Bob Marley/Exodus should be available now or very soon. I mean, I already have the standard remaster, and a copy of the MFSL release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back