Bluetooth IEM's
Nov 2, 2014 at 7:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

noblowwww

New Head-Fier
I have been trying to find the right set of headphones for the gym.  Bluetooth is a must for my next purchase, and so far I have found 3 sets which I am having trouble deciding on which to go with...

Meelectronics Metro 2 - haven't found anything about these on this website, owned a different pair of meelectronics a few years ago, and loved them (a151's)

Jaybird Bluebuds X - seem to be the most recommended set

Platronics backbeat go2 - other set that is recomended

My preference would be the set that has the most bang for the buck for value.

Ideally something that is going to stay put while working out.

Dec 7, 2014 at 9:54 PM Post #2 of 6
anyone? i've searched and it seems like there isn't a ton of posts on bluetooth IEMs for running/gym. can someone give an opinion on the redfox edge v. the jaybird bluebirds? 

is there a consensus on what are the best bluetooth IEMs? price no object? 300 and under?

Dec 7, 2014 at 10:33 PM Post #3 of 6
Wireless IEMs just aren't talked about much on head-fi. Some of the early models, like the Etymotic E8 that looked like big art deco earrings were discussed, primarily because they were a novelty, but since then, not much.

http://www.amazon.com/Etymotic-Research-Ety8-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B000KK4G00/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top/186-8690769-3057205

I think many head-fiers think the mfrs have to make too many concessions to make the formfactor work, and do not really consider them audiophile quality (yet).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back