bluetooth dac - 3.5 mm jack for car [50€?]
Dec 2, 2023 at 1:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Germandowski

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone
I hope this is the right place to talk about it...

I need advice on a Bluetooth DAC to leave connected to the USB socket (5V) and the audio jack on my car radio.
I would need it to be compatible with the pixel 8's bluetooth codecs (which should support aptx-hd).

The goal is to ensure that the phone connects automatically when I get into the car and start Spotify on the phone.
I don't want to spend a lot because it seems to me that with this app you can stream at most at 320kbit/s so I thought of a budget of €50 (hoping it's enough).

What advice do you give me?

Thank you

ps. sorry for my english I used google translate...

Dec 2, 2023 at 2:33 PM Post #2 of 4
Hi everyone
I hope this is the right place to talk about it...

I need advice on a Bluetooth DAC to leave connected to the USB socket (5V) and the audio jack on my car radio.
I would need it to be compatible with the pixel 8's bluetooth codecs (which should support aptx-hd).

The goal is to ensure that the phone connects automatically when I get into the car and start Spotify on the phone.
I don't want to spend a lot because it seems to me that with this app you can stream at most at 320kbit/s so I thought of a budget of €50 (hoping it's enough).

What advice do you give me?

Thank you

ps. sorry for my english I used google translate...
I am from NY so your English will be better than mine. lol.

If you could spend a little more, the Shanling UP4 2022 and the Fiio BTR5 2021 would fit your needs as they car Car Modes and you can always use them outside the car if you want.

Dec 4, 2023 at 3:27 PM Post #3 of 4
I am from NY so your English will be better than mine. lol.

If you could spend a little more, the Shanling UP4 2022 and the Fiio BTR5 2021 would fit your needs as they car Car Modes and you can always use them outside the car if you want.
thank you very much!

If I'm honest, the problem is that on Amazon, in general there are always people who complain about something so the idea was to spend as little as possible.

Just think, I bought the Google cable (USB C - 3.5 mm jack) thinking of saving money but I'm not at all satisfied with the sound performance. Now I'm reading on the web that the same cable but Apple should "sound" better. I returned it and now I'm thinking of trying the Apple one and buying a Bluetooth DAC at the same time to compare them...

For example, if I purchased the FiiO BTR3K, could it be a good choice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back