Beyerdyanmic
Jun 3, 2010 at 12:15 PM Post #16 of 21

Quote:
Ken: Cant believe you are still selling them for $995 when the whole world is asking $1295...

Eagerly waiting for them to arrive! Knowing USPS I will probably have to goto the Post Office to pick them up :-0

Thursday cant come soon enough for me.

Looks like Beyerdynamic also saw your post and sent me the notice that the price was suppose to be set at $1295.

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Jun 3, 2010 at 10:16 PM Post #17 of 21
Sometimes we the customers need to keep quiet! 
redface.gif

Jun 4, 2010 at 12:03 AM Post #18 of 21
300 big boys is a bid difference.  There are so many more people willing to bite I bet at 995, than 1295 methinks.  After reading Srajans 6moons review of the ALO Chain Mail T1s, they would be my choice of top can, that is when I can afford a pair.

Jun 4, 2010 at 2:09 PM Post #19 of 21

Quote:
Sometimes we the customers need to keep quiet! 
redface.gif

No Worries it was bound to happen I think they just made the change this month and I was not notified.
regular_smile .gif

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Jun 6, 2010 at 11:57 AM Post #20 of 21
Sorry about that..anyone who was looking to get the headphones @995. Looks like I will be the last one in history who bought them for that low price :)

BTW: Thanks Ken, as you promised the T1s are amazing...and the shipping / packing was very well done. You will be forever in my recommended vendor list.

Jun 7, 2010 at 1:45 AM Post #21 of 21
Guess I got In just in time as well. Excellent communication from Ken as well. Thanks guys, will def try to check out 32ohm audio as well next time I head back to Oregon.

They do sound great but also clamp down hard on a soft spot on my jaws... I thought about trying to stretch them but dunno how feasible that would be with their fairly thick metal bands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back