Best Rush song
Dec 18, 2002 at 10:13 PM Post #31 of 37
Jesus there are more Rush fans that what I expected here, usually these guys were not taken in serious by most of the people that likes Rock.....for me 2112 is a classic, along with Tom Sawyer, The Necromancer and in general all the pre-Signals stuff is pretty good to me, this new era from 1981 to the date, I like it but I don't think is the same as the old times, BTW someone has heard the Vapor Trails, is it really a good mix and mastering? Maybe I'm wrong and is my impression, but I think that someone **** it up, it sounds is horrible, like dark, distant I don't know but I don't really like the way it was recorded....anyone has the same impression???
confused.gif

Dec 19, 2002 at 12:21 AM Post #33 of 37
BTW what you have at the end of your post is a Black Sabbath song, right????

Dec 19, 2002 at 1:06 AM Post #36 of 37
BTW another horrible mix, isn't it? Jesus, I don't know why Gillan let these people crush him like that (the producers not the members), this is definitelly the worst Sabbath album mix....

Dec 19, 2002 at 1:36 AM Post #37 of 37
Quote:

Originally posted by Sovkiller
BTW another horrible mix, isn't it? Jesus, I don't know why Gillan let these people crush him like that (the producers not the members), this is definitelly the worst Sabbath album mix....

Yes. Two others would be Never Say Die from Sabbath and In rock from Deep Purple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back