Best Portable over-ears under $300US?
Dec 16, 2014 at 12:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Galvatron

New Head-Fier
^Title is basically my question^

Be sure to share opinions or leave links to other threads.

As well as sharing your stories or what you've heard from other people.

I really wanted to find out because I have some Sennhieser HD380's coming in the mail. (Had some money left on my PayPal from buying some PC parts).
And I hear these cans are as good as it gets Under $200 so I'd like to check out any other over-ear portable headphones that other people. Cuz at the end of the day I can go on the Product list and Compare prices and those slider things but I'd just rather look at comparisons from trusted reviewers. 

But whatever 

-Galva
L3000.gif

Dec 17, 2014 at 10:30 AM Post #3 of 3
Right Sorry I was kind of writing this on the fly so here's the main paramaters.

Sound signature : Not too picky I like my bass to be punchy and mids to be forward but not too colourful and my highs to be crisp.
As long as the sound is good and the bass is punchy and present but not overbearing into the other levels is what I'm saying I guess.

Equipment: The Current iPad with no amp as well as My new PC build with an ASUS Xonar Essence STX sound Card.
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829132010 there's a link to the sound card on Newegg 

apparently people had trouble putting this sound card in. I had none but that's besides the point. 

Hope this helps 

-GALVA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back