Best Over the ear headphone under 50 u$s??
Dec 15, 2014 at 9:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Trunksleo

New Head-Fier
I looking for a headphone (over the ear and close) up to 50u$s. Which recommend to me?

Im going to use it for music (all kind of music) with:

-focusrite 2i2
- lumia 920

Thanks....

Dec 15, 2014 at 10:59 AM Post #2 of 7
I think our own KG Jag recently said it best when this exact question was raised: Which ever higher priced headphones are on sale for less than $50.

A classic (and true!) reply!! :D

The old school answer is the Koss Porta Pros or the Sennheiser PX100 II, or maybe one of the refurbished Sennheisers from VMInnovations. I would also look at some of the Philips headphones - like something from the Citiscape line that is being blown-out.

Dec 15, 2014 at 2:22 PM Post #3 of 7
I think our own KG Jag recently said it best when this exact question was raised: Which ever higher priced headphones are on sale for less than $50.

A classic (and true!) reply!!
biggrin.gif

The old school answer is the Koss Porta Pros or the Sennheiser PX100 II, or maybe one of the refurbished Sennheisers from VMInnovations. I would also look at some of the Philips headphones - like something from the Citiscape line that is being blown-out.

But those are on ear, im looking for over the ear. thanks anyway.

Dec 15, 2014 at 8:39 PM Post #4 of 7
The refurbished Sennheisers are over-ear:
http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_50177/Sennheiser-HD-439-Around-The-Ear-Portable-Headphones-Refurbished-.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back