Best Led Zeppelin album-In terms of sound quality.
Dec 16, 2002 at 10:26 PM Post #2 of 10
You need to break it down to find the best. There were original vinyl pressings, remasters and rereleases and CD releases

Based on my memory I still like the original vinyl from 69 -- Led Zeppelin

Dec 18, 2002 at 2:40 AM Post #6 of 10
I have to post a 'worst': Presence! Too bad, since I really like the music on this album. I don't know what happened in the studio, but it sounded like a really bad recording job.

Dec 18, 2002 at 2:54 AM Post #7 of 10
I'm pretty sure i have IV on vinyl and House of the holy too. I have that remaster box set which sounds ok to me.

Dec 18, 2002 at 7:36 AM Post #8 of 10
I must say that all Zeppelin titles are pretty bad masters even on vinyl.I have the latest Classic remasters and they sound better than any of the early masters but are still subpar.The best would be "Houses of the Holy".The "BBC Sessions" is also better than the studio stuff.

Dec 19, 2002 at 2:17 AM Post #9 of 10
I voted that they all sound kinda bad, but I'm basing my opinion upon the CD version of all but Led Zeppelin I and Houses of teh Holy which I had on vinyl. That and lots of disco, but I won't go there.......

Dec 19, 2002 at 2:37 AM Post #10 of 10
People that only listen to audiophile recordings. Would they get sick if they had to listen to crappy 70s recorded rock music? Even if the actual song quality is actualy quite high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back