Best in-ear for bass under $100?
Nov 20, 2014 at 2:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

spideyjoe80

New Head-Fier
I've been looking at the Audio Technica ATHCKS77. Im looking for maximum headroom for low frequency (under 45hz) reproduction. Fort about $80 I  can get them. Are there any other phones in this price range that would offer similar/superior performance? Im planning on pairing them with the FiiO e11k.

Nov 20, 2014 at 9:48 AM Post #2 of 3
  I've been looking at the Audio Technica ATHCKS77. Im looking for maximum headroom for low frequency (under 45hz) reproduction. Fort about $80 I  can get them. Are there any other phones in this price range that would offer similar/superior performance? Im planning on pairing them with the FiiO e11k.

You really shouldn't worry about frequency response ratings too much (unless its a graph).
They pretty much mean nothing
The general bassy recs in this price range:
Ttpod t1e
rha ma750
yamaha eph100

Basshead:
Wooduo 2 
narmoo s1 

Nov 20, 2014 at 9:49 AM Post #3 of 3

A separate amp wouldn't really be necessary for most of these iems. I would just spend all the money on an iem unless the iem you're getting is known to be hard to drive (havi b3 pro 1 says hi).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back