best IEM to sleep? (better than UM2s)
Dec 11, 2008 at 2:00 PM Post #46 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by TacticalPenguin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the foam tips wont let the jays sit inside your ear. and where the hell do you plan to get them for under $100? you find that link and you make it its own thread on this forum and every last one of those will be sold out withing two days.

So no comply then...

And about the price, I work in a store where we sell computers (more mac than anything else, really), and we carry good headphones brand like Jays, Shure and Sennheiser... The price would be my employee price (cost + 5%).(Bought my er4ps this way as well). My bet is it's probably going to me about 120 CND so close to, or under 100USD...

I don't carry'em in stock but I just realize I could get some IE6 or 7, I don't know the cost right now because I don't have access to it outside of my job, but would it be a good option?

I'll probably end-up buying the Q-Jays today anyways, and if I don't like them, i'll just give them away for christmas lol... I wonder if I could get access to some IE8...

Dec 11, 2008 at 6:10 PM Post #50 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by TacticalPenguin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Stretch that $ a tiny bit to get some Q-jays. THOSE are lowprofile.

X2 the q jays are very small on the order of being almost smaller than a dime and rest nice in the ears. In the U.S they can be had for $180 and they dont sound half bad from what i've read there generally liked here

Dec 11, 2008 at 11:20 PM Post #51 of 52
So, i've bought the Q-Jays today (for 126 CND), and I just tried 'em on my pillow, and well, I just don't feel them!!
bigsmile_face.gif
That is GREAT. Way better than the westones that were hurting my ears with their big body...

I checked in my system, and seems like I could snatch sennheisers IE8 for 240 CND... That would be a good deal I guesss... Maybe next month
atsmile.gif

Thanks a lot to everyone for your ideas and advices, it really got me to make the right choice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back