Best Headphones for Gaming with no real budget
Sep 20, 2002 at 2:53 AM Post #16 of 19
Ok, if you don't like closed headphones I'll be the first to recommend the Beyer DT531
smily_headphones1.gif

It's a pity you didn't spend a little more time with the 250-80s, closed headphones offer isolation that can be important in noisier environments, or even if there's any noise at all.

eg: playing games with closed headphones, all you hear are the sounds in the game, nothing else.
With open headphones, you hear the game sounds, cars driving past your house, dogs barking, the phone ringing, people opening/closing doors etc which can all distract you from the game.

Also keep in mind the 250-80s aren't "just for gaming" they're a fantastic all-round headphone that just happen to be excellent for gaming as well.

Sep 20, 2002 at 3:15 AM Post #18 of 19
Yeah, I can understand the need for sealed headphones in a noisy environment but I live in a very very quiet neighborhood and it's rarely ever noisy anywhere around me. Open-air's just feel more comfortable, I don't feel isolated. Some people like the feeling, but for me for some reason it makes me feel sick, I dunno, maybe im just a wierdo
tongue.gif

Mako

Users who are viewing this thread

Back