Best earphones under 300€
Nov 3, 2016 at 4:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Balrox

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone,

I find this website when I was looking for my new pair of earphones. It seems that many audiophile are here so I request your help.

I currently have Q-Jays earphones but those lack a bit of bass in my opinion.

I saw the Sennheiser IE 8, Westone UM Pro 20, NUFORCE PRIMO 8​ and also Dunu DN-2000.

Should I try some with noise cancelling like the Bose QuietComfort QC20i (if the noise reduction has an impact on the quality I prefer not).

I want something with a response as flat as possible but still with a bit more bass than my Q Jays.

Having a mic is also a great plus.

Thank you!

Nov 4, 2016 at 7:58 PM Post #3 of 5
Hi everyone,

I find this website when I was looking for my new pair of earphones. It seems that many audiophile are here so I request your help.

I currently have Q-Jays earphones but those lack a bit of bass in my opinion.

I saw the Sennheiser IE 8, Westone UM Pro 20, NUFORCE PRIMO 8​ and also Dunu DN-2000.

Should I try some with noise cancelling like the Bose QuietComfort QC20i (if the noise reduction has an impact on the quality I prefer not).

I want something with a response as flat as possible but still with a bit more bass than my Q Jays.

Having a mic is also a great plus.

Thank you!
Noise reduction will kill sound quality for the most part. You want flat as possible but you want more bass. Do you want bass heavy and kind of warm something not too bright? Why do you want as flat as possible?

Nov 5, 2016 at 10:41 AM Post #4 of 5
Noise reduction will kill sound quality for the most part. You want flat as possible but you want more bass. Do you want bass heavy and kind of warm something not too bright? Why do you want as flat as possible?

I want some bass yes, a bit more warm than the Q Jays but not exaggerated. I want something flat because for me it will the reflect the sound how it is supposed to be ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back