Best Dolby 5.1-7.1 Processor?
Sep 27, 2012 at 1:17 AM Post #16 of 18
[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVdgMQC2rYM[/VIDEO]

Watch this starting at 1:08. While it has more reverb than what I'm used to, the positioning is pretty close to what I'm used to with DH.

All the other Dolby Headphone test I see online are nowhere near what I experience at home. A shame. When I had a capture card, I recorded the audio directly from the Mixamp, and it saved all the positional cues to the vid. I have no idea what I did with that vid.

Sep 30, 2012 at 8:34 PM Post #17 of 18
Ive got a Pioneer SE DIR800C, which is the wireless headphone dealio that everyone used at Bungie when they reivewed  Halo 2. It does all 3 modes of Dolby headphone and can decode DTS, so its pretty awesome. The wireless headphones are long since broken, but i plug my customs into the jack fairly often. Only problem is that it hisses, ive been thinking maybe getting a different power suplpy for it rather than using the wallwart it has might fix that.

The other thing, is that since i dont use it like all the time, theres a part of me that wants to open it up, to see if i could maybe mod it to get digital output out of it which would be amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back