Jan 28, 2024 at 9:11 AM Post #4 of 12
I need portable amp/dac. Im trying to choose between follow:
1- moondop dawn pro
2- Tanchjim Space Mini
3- FiiO JadeAudio Q11
4- FiiO KA5 dac
5- HiBy FC4
6- FiIO KA13
I haven't tried the ones you have listed, but, if you are not locked in on one of those, I would recommend either of the one's I have. The iBasso DC04Pro and the Colorfly CDA-M1P. Both of these are excellent and I believe both are under $100.

Jan 28, 2024 at 2:45 PM Post #8 of 12
I think in terms of characteristics and power the FiiO KA17 surpass that though it is priced slightly higher at 150$. It also has desktop version which is a nice addtion, so i will going for that
That is right KA17 seems to check all the boxes but we do not know how it sounds, especially from reviewers we know and trust such as Andy. So we do not know if KA17 similar or better organic and velvet sound that M1P has. That is my only concern.

Jan 28, 2024 at 3:44 PM Post #9 of 12
That is right KA17 seems to check all the boxes but we do not know how it sounds, especially from reviewers we know and trust such as Andy. So we do not know if KA17 similar or better organic and velvet sound that M1P has. That is my only concern.
I think i might take a risk and just get it, i dont think it would be bad

Jan 29, 2024 at 10:36 PM Post #10 of 12
I was thinking of M1P too. Do you think is better to choose mqp or DC04 PRO confused about the two. I want them for my HD600
I have them both and don't think you can go wrong with either. The M1P is warmer and more organic but with good highs. The DC04 PRO is not as warm and a little more bright, but not tons more. The M1P is heavier in weight and gets slightly warmer in temp. I've had the DC04 PRO longer and have been very happy with it, but the M1P being newer is lately getting more use from me. They both are excellent and good for changing out for a slightly different sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back