Best bass head cans?
Nov 19, 2014 at 3:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Sealteam10

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone
I want the bassiest headphones for bassheads. I heard about the jvc sz2000 xb1000 and the ma900. My price range is 400 and below. I want a cannon that can bring huge bass for dub step, trap, I also want to hear quality but mostly just perfect bass that I can jam to.
Thank you.

Nov 19, 2014 at 5:05 PM Post #2 of 3
I am in same boat as you. I didn't think I was a basshead but my first over ear headphones were Xb500's and I guess I got used to those. I thought Monster Npulse's would be better, they weren't much better and had less bass. And it didn't sound as fun as my XB500's. People here listen to more nuetral sounding headphones, they prefer less bass and clarity for instruments. And I was thinking of getting Sound Magic Hp100's but afraid they are nuetral as well. I know someone who works with sound and was recommended that I get Sony Mdr-1r's for my preference.

I am not sure what to do since I fear they won't exceed my Xb500's by a lot. And at same time I'm looking at Hp100's.

Nov 20, 2014 at 10:05 AM Post #3 of 3
Well the jvc sz2000 is the king of the basshead club thread

The m audio q40 with dt770 velours gets pretty positive reviews and is known to be a basshead can
http://www.head-fi.org/products/m-audio-studiophile-q40-closed-back-dynamic-headphones

If you need something more portable, the donscorpio drama would probably fit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back