Audiophile Optimizer 3.0
Oct 17, 2019 at 10:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Zan.Tiago

Head-Fier
Hello, folks,

PC performance and operation has such a direct impact with sound quality and ideas like this software grab my attention very quick. Under reviews of the website you can check famous audio designer Bascom King and many other have a great opinion about the software. Bascom King even stated it sound better than his MoWright OPPO BDP 105 Player.

Is there someone who has tried this software can share the experience ?
Please, if you haven't tried it, be careful.

Oct 17, 2019 at 10:47 PM Post #2 of 12
Hello, folks,

PC performance and operation has such a direct impact with sound quality and ideas like this software grab my attention very quick. Under reviews of the website you can check famous audio designer Bascom King and many other have a great opinion about the software. Bascom King even stated it sound better than his MoWright OPPO BDP 105 Player.

Is there someone who has tried this software can share the experience ?
Please, if you haven't tried it, be careful.

Moving this to another thread doesn’t change the discussion.

Is it possible that this software is intentionally altering audio and not reproducing it accurately? Perhaps, but why would anyone want to do that?

Having done tear downs and analysis of similar software over the years, I don’t need to do the same on this software to know from reading the web site what it’s doing (and not doing). Much in the same way I don’t need to jump off of a specific tall building to prove that gravity is going to make for a painful landing.

Somehow, I doubt you would like my feedback on ModWright either...

Oct 18, 2019 at 1:58 AM Post #3 of 12

Is it possible that this software is intentionally altering audio and not reproducing it accurately? Perhaps, but why would anyone want to do that?

Having done tear downs and analysis of similar software over the years, I don’t need to do the same on this software to know from reading the web site what it’s doing (and not doing). Much in the same way I don’t need to jump off of a specific tall building to prove that gravity is going to make for a painful landing.

I’m trying to have other people’s opinion.
Preferable someone that has used the software, if possible.

I’m going to buy the software next Wednesday and impressions will be post here.

Feedback is welcome, that’s why I’m here.

Wish me luck with that software! hahaha

Oct 18, 2019 at 12:35 PM Post #7 of 12

https://audiophilestyle.com/ca/bits-and-bytes/audiophile-optimizer-raises-the-bar/

Oct 18, 2019 at 8:11 PM Post #8 of 12

ah yes, Audiophile Style. Partner site of Computer Audiophile.

The National Enquirer of the audio world.

Something to consider: if the improvements made are as massive as they and the vendor claim, where are the measurements that would certainly show the difference between an “optimized” and non optimized system? Those would represent irrefutable evidence and would sell more software than subjective claims ever could? I’d be first in line to lay down my money!

Yet no “optimization” software vendor ever shows objective data. Hmmmmm...

Oct 18, 2019 at 8:43 PM Post #9 of 12
ah yes, Audiophile Style. Partner site of Computer Audiophile.

The National Enquirer of the audio world.

Something to consider: if the improvements made are as massive as they and the vendor claim, where are the measurements that would certainly show the difference between an “optimized” and non optimized system? Those would represent irrefutable evidence and would sell more software than subjective claims ever could? I’d be first in line to lay down my money!

Yet no “optimization” software vendor ever shows objective data. Hmmmmm...

I respect you objectivity, Bfreedma

However, it would be very pleasant to hear a clear improvement on sq with the software implementation on the OS after this thread.
The experience is totally worth it, for $100 I've learned in the process and been doing a lot of research + there's the opportunity to improve my listening experience.

If there's a clear improvement, Sir we have a problem.
Bfreedma you can do a 0.5 EQ boost on a track and measurements would not show you that boost at all.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2019 at 9:12 PM Post #10 of 12

However, it would be very pleasant to hear a clear improvement on sq with the software implementation on the OS after this thread.
The experience is totally worth it, for $100 I've learned in the process and been doing a lot of research + there's the opportunity to improve my listening experience.

Bfreedma you can do a 0.5 EQ boost on a track and measurements would not show you that boost at all.

Measurements would absolutely show a .5dB boost. (I’m assuming you’re referring to dB) with most measurement rigs.

For example, an APx555 is accurate to .03dB for FR amplitude. https://www.ap.com/analyzers-accessories/apx555/

There are more resolving rigs out there, but the APx555 already significantly exceeds audible differentiation. That said, it’s your money - spend it how you choose.

Oct 18, 2019 at 11:05 PM Post #11 of 12

Audiophile industry is thriving on a power of placebo. It is a real thing.
In fact I will be very surprised if you report no improvement, takes blind ABX test to confirm the findings but that would be hard in this scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back