Astell & Kern SR25 &Norma Doubles in Price to $1398! Now considered 'rare'.
Jul 7, 2021 at 9:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

jayteeare

Head-Fier
I've had my AK SR25 on eBay (I just removed the listing) as it appears to have gone up in value significantly! Go to the AK website https://www.astellnkern.com/eng/content/shop/allProduct_grid.asp and see for yourself; the once $699 entry level DAP is now a whooping $1398 making it now double it's price! The SR15 remains at $699 now.

Im not sure how how long ago this happened, must have just ben recently, but rumors of a microchip shortage for the Cirrus DAC the SR25 uses seems to be in low availability, and no new SR25's are being produced.

The prices are starting to jump up alike for the used SR25's, they are selling out and just a few on eBay. Im def going to keep mine as it's value will only increase. If you have one, I suggest holding on to it!

Jul 8, 2021 at 9:24 AM Post #2 of 4
Yeah it's not worth no where near that.you are an idiot if you pay anywhere close to that for a sr25.

Jul 8, 2021 at 9:42 AM Post #4 of 4
You are totally wrong mate, it’s obvious they have put the wrong price on their website, here in the U.K. all dealers are showing £649. Like the previous post said it’s no where near that price.
Yep it's still 699.00 everywhere here as well. Just checked a bunch of dealers and all in stock and same price including AK online shop.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back