Arcade Games
Jan 3, 2018 at 9:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

SilverEars

Headphoneus Supremus
Yes, arcade games. Been awhile since I've been in one as home consoles took over the market. Back in the golden days, arcade games existence were to output fancier looking games that the home consoles could not match, but as time went on consumers were able to get the best performing systems in their homes.

The most recent Star Wars Battle Pod looks like a lot of fun! Looks better presented than any Star Wars game I've seen. Death Star assault(Trench Run) level looks so impressive like the movie. They got the feel of the Star Wars experience down pat.

VR Zone Sinjuku

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2018 at 7:36 PM Post #2 of 3
Yes, arcade games. Been awhile since I've been in one as home consoles took over the market. Back in the golden days, arcade games existence were to output fancier looking games that the home consoles could not match, but as time went on consumers were able to get the best performing systems in their homes.

The most recent Star Wars Battle Pod looks like a lot of fun! Looks better presented than any Star Wars game I've seen. Death Star assault(Trench Run) level looks so impressive like the movie. They got the feel of the Star Wars experience down pat.

VR Zone Sinjuku

Hmmm...not sure I'm allowed to post this here, but google search M.A.M.E. and get the latest version compatible with whatever OS you're using. I have it running on a full size "Dream Authentics" arcade machine that plays 3000+ original arcade games....every adult that visits the house is pretty much addicted to it the moment they see it....LOL.

Jul 14, 2018 at 5:42 PM Post #3 of 3
A few years a go I was able to purchase a consolized version of an MVS, one of the best things I own. Some of the games are still pretty pricey to get but in comparison to the AES games they are much more accessible price wise. I originally owned an AES but didn't realise how expensive even the low tier games were so I sold it and got the MVS instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back