Aquarium-Fi
Apr 9, 2010 at 5:34 PM Post #16 of 19
I used to have super expensive cichlids, but when I set up my tanks again after a long time, I figured I'd break them in with 99 cent Petco fish. I've grown fond now of the cheapies, s I'm sticking with them. I want to get a school of cardinals now.

Apr 9, 2010 at 5:40 PM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by candy287 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
candy287-albums-things-i-like-picture5189-my-nano-tank.jpg

candy287-albums-things-i-like-picture5195-smile.jpg

Be-careful with the flame angel, it may start nipping your coral one day. It happens to mine, I have it over one year and it did not pay any attentions to my coral. One day, I found it nipping my SPS at night.

Apr 9, 2010 at 8:31 PM Post #18 of 19
It's been years since I had a decent setup, but I play poker with a buddy of mine who has one of the most impressive hatcheries around, John Niemans. If you know cichlids, you'll know the name.

Apr 15, 2011 at 11:52 AM Post #19 of 19
Let's bring this thread back.  I'm starting up a new aquarium (haven't had fish since I was a kid).  Just a 20gal tank for a couple of fancy goldfish.  I've been cycling it fishless for about 5 weeks now, finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, just waiting for the nitrites to come down.  Can't wait to get fish!

Hopefully I can enjoy this hobby with less obsession and expense than my other ones. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back