AQ Niagara 1200: Best Power Cords to Use?
Feb 15, 2021 at 4:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

stevehecht

New Head-Fier
I am seriously considering purchasing the AQ Niagara 1200 Noise Dissipation System and the NRG Edison Duplex Wall Outlet. But I need to avoid the recommended Thunder Power Cord for ergonomic and cost reasons. Does anyone know of a suitable substitute, either through AQ or another brand that they've used successfully? Thanks in advance for your help!

Feb 16, 2021 at 9:09 AM Post #2 of 3
I am seriously considering purchasing the AQ Niagara 1200 Noise Dissipation System and the NRG Edison Duplex Wall Outlet. But I need to avoid the recommended Thunder Power Cord for ergonomic and cost reasons. Does anyone know of a suitable substitute, either through AQ or another brand that they've used successfully? Thanks in advance for your help!

i used the NRG Z3 cable with the AQ1200 and it was good. but sorry to tell you, i upgraded to the tornado high current for one AQ1200 and the thunder high current for a second AQ1200 and they really do bring an improvement over the NRG Z3...

Feb 16, 2021 at 10:24 AM Post #3 of 3
Thanks! Todd suggested the NRG Z3 or the Monsoon. Any one have experience with the Monsoon? I know the flexibility is decreased compared to the Z3 and I've only got a few inches to navigate behind my audio cabinet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back