App-Fi?
Jul 11, 2011 at 3:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

iLoveMyuzik

Head-Fier
What kind of phone do you have and what apps do you use on a daily basis?

I'm running on an iPhone 4.

The apps I used daily are Instagram(I like the effects), Maps(I travel alot), Wells Fargo(Always good to keep track of your money), Yelp(I love finding new places to eat), GasBuddy(To try and get a deal on gas), and the only game I've been playing is Overkill(since it's the type of game where you can pick it up, play a quick game and put it down).

What do you guys use, and do you have any suggestions?

Aug 3, 2011 at 7:16 AM Post #4 of 10
Android phone (HTC Inspire). I use Dolphin HD, Gmail, Handcent for texting, Springpad, Evernote, Sports Talk, NPR News, StumbleUpon, and Beat the Traffic frequently. I also have tons of other apps related to specific interests (astronomy and photography especially) that I use less frequently.

The only app I've purchased is Swiftkey, which I really like. All my other apps are free.

Aug 3, 2011 at 4:26 PM Post #6 of 10
Nexus s. It has a wolfson chip with supercurios control app (bought it) it can drive 600 ohm hp's. Love the stock android on this phone.
Squeezebox controller app. Poweramp (awesome player) , rootexplorer, listen podcast player, and a few more!

Couldn't live without a smartphone or a good portable player. In my nexus I've got both.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Aug 4, 2011 at 2:29 PM Post #7 of 10
I love my HTC Desire S with Android Gingerbread - speedy, great camera and nice resolution (even if it's not the more robust HTC HD). I use Picplz (Android's version of Instagram), Retro Cam, Dropbox, Tripit, Facebook, Skype and Imo.im

Aug 21, 2011 at 5:42 PM Post #9 of 10
iPhone 4.
From my multitasking list:
twitter, mail, foursquare, maps, engadget, safari, alien blue (reddit client), shazam, messages, linkedin (hahaha?), facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back