Anyone know anything about these Maxell earbuds?
Mar 14, 2012 at 6:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

anoobis

500+ Head-Fier
Now, I know these are going to be low end but I was intrigued nonetheless.

I saw some Maxell Pulze and Color Budz the other day and noticed that they are 32Ohm, 100dB(/?) sensitivity, 13mm drivers. Knowing next to nothing about earbuds, I just expected lower impedance and higher sensitivity from low end.

So, does anybody know anything about them? Are they anything out of the ordinary?

Cheers.

Mar 15, 2012 at 12:00 AM Post #2 of 4

Quote:
Now, I know these are going to be low end but I was intrigued nonetheless.

I saw some Maxell Pulze and Color Budz the other day and noticed that they are 32Ohm, 100dB(/?) sensitivity, 13mm drivers. Knowing next to nothing about earbuds, I just expected lower impedance and higher sensitivity from low end.

So, does anybody know anything about them? Are they anything out of the ordinary?

Cheers.

I think I've seen these in my university bookstore, but I wouldn't bother thinking about it.

Mar 18, 2012 at 4:36 PM Post #3 of 4
Hi I got a pair of Maxell earbuds. It was a Friday and the new White Samsung Galaxy s2 4G just came out. So of course I had to have. Well after all the bills and the phone Im broke. So I went to Walmart to get some cheap earbuds. Just tell next Friday. I got the Maxell Earbuds for 5.00 dollars. Well I still got them. 2 Months now!!! Sound is Great! Best 5dollars I ever spent. Try them and if not like Walmart return.

Apr 6, 2016 at 11:18 AM Post #4 of 4
I don't know a lot about earbuds so this might be a little bias, but I think Maxell earbuds are the best.  My little brother constantly goes through earbuds ((not sure the company of his earbuds)) and I have had the same earbuds for a year or two.  After a year or two my maxell earbuds are finally going out :'(
Both sides are now starting to go out for good and I'm 99% sure that I am going to get another maxell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back