Anyone into rc trucks???
Sep 17, 2009 at 4:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

oakleyguy89

100+ Head-Fier
I have a savage x 4.6 for sale (I don't have the time to play with it). I couldnt find non audio fs, so i figured i could try this thread. I bought it for $350 and spent about $100-150 for supplies for it. It has the original blue body that has taken a little beating, but it has a brand new in package body for it thats pre painted and looks sweet. It comes with everything needed to run it except for gas, and It does need that little plastic gear that is needed for it to move ($2or$3 part, maybe even less) . It comes with the gas feeder for it, only once used after run goo (for the glow plug), a new glow plug in it, rechargable glow plug igniter, a dynamite prophet sport charger with the optional humpback charger piece (I paid I think $80 for it), the drill starter with battery, spare air filter, spare body clips, the remote, and of course the truck itself. It does have slight scratches on the plastic roll cage, but its black and they arent that noticeable. There are slight scratches on the block, but their not that bad. This is a very fun truck to play with and it is very fast since it is nitro powered and has a two speed transmission. Please note: that if the gas tank is full on these trucks that they do run just alittle on the rich side, and it does take them alittle extra time to get up to speed until the truck has emptied alittle gas out of it. Then they run much quicker. Its a very slight problem with these savages, but it didnt bother me. I have heard that if you get alittle longer gas lines from the tank, it will solve the problem, but I havent tried it. Anyways, I'm asking about $230 for it. Im also willing to trade for some good headphones and a portable amp, since I will use them more than my rc truck. I hate do sell it, but there are people out there that could put it to better use.

Sep 17, 2009 at 4:39 AM Post #2 of 2
forgot to mention, there are various spare parts that come with the truck, some extra frequency chips for the transmitter (Stock) and some extra servos. Also the manufacturer of it is HPI Racing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back