Anyone interested in swapping a klipsch image one for Bose oe2 headphones?
Apr 7, 2012 at 6:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Music fan 8888

100+ Head-Fier
Hi everyone, I am looking to give away my klipsch image one headphones. If anyone is interested, I would like to swap them with anyone who has a Bose oe2?

Thanks!

Apr 7, 2012 at 10:18 AM Post #4 of 15
I know they are but they now belong to my sister who prefers 'looks' and brand name over sound quality........so weird.....She really isn't into head fi stuff lol.

Apr 7, 2012 at 10:21 AM Post #5 of 15

Quote:
I know they are but they now belong to my sister who prefers 'looks' and brand name over sound quality........so weird.....She really isn't into head fi stuff lol.

I don't see how the Bose looks better than the Klipsch however, The Klipsch has a leather-look on the surface, which is a nice touch. And Klipsch is not less any less popular when it comes to branding. Just that Bose has won over more customers that are "brainwashed" by their advertisements. I would suggest you to influence her to loving the Klipsch Image Ones ^^

Apr 7, 2012 at 10:26 AM Post #8 of 15

Quote:
I don't see how the Bose looks better than the Klipsch however, The Klipsch has a leather-look on the surface, which is a nice touch. And Klipsch is not less any less popular when it comes to branding. Just that Bose has won over more customers that are "brainwashed" by their advertisements. I would suggest you to influence her to loving the Klipsch Image Ones ^^

I have and she really likes the sound from them...she prefers the sound of the klipsch over my bose triports.  But we went shopping the other day and saw the Bose OE2 and liked them cos they were light and not as big as the klipsch.  She didn't even test them out or listen to them.....she just wanted them because they looked good.  Again, something I dont really understand! 

Apr 7, 2012 at 10:29 AM Post #9 of 15
But her ears are not really in tune...since she thinks apple stock earphones sound the same as my ultimate ears superfi pro 5.....

Apr 7, 2012 at 10:31 AM Post #10 of 15

Quote:
I have and she really likes the sound from them...she prefers the sound of the klipsch over my bose triports.  But we went shopping the other day and saw the Bose OE2 and liked them cos they were light and not as big as the klipsch.  She didn't even test them out or listen to them.....she just wanted them because they looked good.  Again, something I dont really understand! 

Then tell her you're not rich and can't afford it :) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back