Anyone interested in buying Westone 3's?
Jul 19, 2009 at 6:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Oomingmak

100+ Head-Fier
Anyone interested in buying Westone 3's? I have a "used like new" pair that I want to get rid of. They were used once for about 10 minutes and all original packaging and accesories including warranty (unused) are included. None of the ear tips were used either.

Jul 19, 2009 at 6:42 PM Post #3 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oomingmak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone interested in buying Westone 3's? I have a "used like new" pair that I want to get rid of. They were used once for about 10 minutes and all original packaging and accesories including warranty (unused) are included. None of the ear tips were used either.

Believe it or not, according to owners from other forum, it requires some burn in to let it shine. Safe to say at 100-150 hrs........
atsmile.gif

P.S. I am expecting some of you will say BA don't need burn in. At least UM3X do need burn in 100+ hr burn in.

Jul 19, 2009 at 7:16 PM Post #5 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by gameboy115 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Believe it or not, according to owners from other forum, it requires some burn in to let it shine. Safe to say at 100-150 hrs........
atsmile.gif

P.S. I am expecting some of you will say BA don't need burn in. At least UM3X do need burn in 100+ hr burn in.

I already have the UM3X and I have an older pair of W3's this is a new pair.

Oct 28, 2009 at 4:27 AM Post #7 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by gameboy115 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
atsmile.gif

yes i agree, except when they feel so cheap and u bought em for their supposed low end which aint as good as u anticipated , and their high end distorts then i find burning them in a waste of time and warranty and or return!
i cannot at all speak for the um3x,, but i thought the um3 came straight outta of cracker jack box......... did i miss out,,, probably not what say u

Oct 28, 2009 at 4:43 AM Post #8 of 12
PM me with a price.
wink.gif

Oct 31, 2009 at 9:16 AM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oomingmak /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ishould i give the w3 a second chance and let them fully mature? meh

Oct 31, 2009 at 9:19 AM Post #12 of 12
find a tip that works better for you, it sounds like you are not getting a good fit. the westone 3 are notoriously picky when it comes to tip choice; some people never get it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back