Anyone else having a "build a graph" problem?
May 15, 2008 at 11:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

lmilhan

Headphoneus Supremus
For the past two days (5/13/2008, 5/14/2008) I am getting an error every time I try to build a graph.

Here is what is happening for me:

graphCompare.php

Anyone else having the same problem?
I am trying to determine if it is just me.

Thanks.

May 16, 2008 at 12:29 AM Post #3 of 6
If you are trying to use either of the two new Denon data points you'll get that message. Tyll referenced this in the Denon thread, it's as a result of the complete revamping of the graphing system that is currently going on.

Otherwise, if you're getting that message using other headphones it's my guess that Tyll and Co are now into the phase of the revamping where they're updating other headphones and/or revamping the organizational structure that controls the graphs.

Either way the only answer is that we're going to need to be patient while they work through it. It is, after all, done in the name of providing better information.

May 16, 2008 at 12:16 PM Post #4 of 6
Yes, I was trying to Graph the Denon phones, so that apparently was the problem.

Thanks for the info!

Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you are trying to use either of the two new Denon data points you'll get that message. Tyll referenced this in the Denon thread, it's as a result of the complete revamping of the graphing system that is currently going on.

Otherwise, if you're getting that message using other headphones it's my guess that Tyll and Co are now into the phase of the revamping where they're updating other headphones and/or revamping the organizational structure that controls the graphs.

Either way the only answer is that we're going to need to be patient while they work through it. It is, after all, done in the name of providing better information.

May 16, 2008 at 12:25 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, I was trying to Graph the Denon phones, so that apparently was the problem.

Thanks for the info!

I did some random testing last night and it would appear that they are migrating more data. I think as long as you're just looking at a single headphone you'll get results, but comparative graphs are pretty flaky right now.

May 19, 2008 at 2:48 PM Post #6 of 6
Yup. Sorry guys, we're working on it, and it's going to take a while. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back