Anyone compared the NuForce Icon Mobile & iBasso T4?
Jan 26, 2009 at 3:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

RojasTKD

500+ Head-Fier
Ordered a Icon Mobile a few day ago thinking it was small and easy to carry... then say the T4. It is so small and would make a great pair with my Sansa Clip. How does it compare to the Icon Mobile?

May keep the Icon Mobile for PC usa as a DAC and the little T4 for the Clip it it a better choice for a mobile player.

Opinions?

Jan 28, 2009 at 9:29 AM Post #4 of 7
Same here... the Form factor was lead me to these....

Never been an audiophile... It all started with the getting some Motoraola S9s for running... then a P2 (now given to my Fiance), then SCL4, Fiio E5, SE530, Sansa Clip (to replace the P2 & looking at a Cowon S9), Icon Mobile, and now T4.

Was looking hard at the Cowon S9 today with an itchy "order" finger. Man I just really shouldn't spen anymore cash right now.

Darn you Head-Fi and your "Sorry about you wallet!"

Jan 28, 2009 at 9:57 AM Post #5 of 7
well let us know what you think of it and how it fits in size wise with your stuff for carrying it arround.

part of me really want to get one of them so i can then run a line out from my 5g ipod but i would really have to be making a significant difference to sound and be convenient to carry attached to it. i mean ive only ever taken the E3 fiio out once casue i felt stupid with it and it had an awkward shape i felt

Jan 28, 2009 at 7:38 PM Post #6 of 7
Well, the reason I wanted it was it size. It's not much bigger than my Clip and I plan to carry it in a horizontal cell phone case. I think carrying it would be very pleasant.

Well, See... If they ever get the darn T4 back in stock. Well, at lest the Icon Mobile should arrive by tomorrow or soon after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back