Any Keb Mo fans?
Jan 7, 2002 at 11:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

gloco

Only one ban in 5000 attempts!
I'm listening to some boots (there i go again!) i got of Keb Mo, i was wondering if anyone is a fan, whats your fav album and song?

My fav song is definitely "more than one way home"

And the album it came from, "just like you" i used to listen to it all the time at work...very relaxing and a stress free album (ie. no reason to skip a song).

George

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip..._mo_index.html

Jan 7, 2002 at 11:29 PM Post #2 of 5
I've heard "Slow Down". I enjoy it very, much. I don't even know how I stumbled up it.

Lextek
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 8, 2002 at 1:50 AM Post #3 of 5
Only one I've got is 'The Door', but it's pretty good. Randomly listened to it at a Circuit City listening booth, and decided it was pretty nice. Haven't heard his earlier stuff yet.

Jan 8, 2002 at 3:18 AM Post #4 of 5
I have picked up most of Keb Mo's latest albums. I tend to listen to them a lot. Geoff Poor, Director of Sales for BAT actually got me to listen to him. Geoff also owns a audio video store in Champaign IL and when I stopped in to listen to the new BAT equipment he put on some KEB MO from the Slow Down album and got me hooked.

Oct 11, 2012 at 11:49 AM Post #5 of 5
I have several Keb cds. I like his smooth and engaging voice and the quality of his stuff sound wise is very well done. As for a favorite song, Tough call. "Am I wrong", "Just Like You", "Better Man", "Soon as I get paid", "Everything I need", "Shave yo legs" are some that come to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back