Any interest???
May 19, 2005 at 11:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi

I now have in stock Gold CD-R - 74 minute that I can sell for $20 for a 10 pack. I will have them up on my site in a day or so. If you are interested you can call and order now. Remember, these weight a lot more than Flat pads so shipping costs will be higher.

I also will have 2 used GO8 players for $3K a piece. I think both of them are black. A couple of very lucky guys now have 808's instead... You have until May 31 to get a new GO8 for my current price. It will go up $350 from what I am currently selling it for and go up $400 on its list price.

I still have 1 unused but opened HE90 headphone for $6250. I do not know of any others that will ever be available... this may very well be the last chance to own one of these limited edition headphones.

Thanks to everyone who got in on the K1000 deal. I hope you all enjoy the heck out of them.

I have the HD600 like new for $219 delivered in the USA. Call or put a note in the comments area if you order online and you will get them for this price.

HD495 can be had for $30 + shipping while supplies last.

Next week I will have a sale on returned headphones so stay tuned for pricing and availability!

Todd

May 20, 2005 at 11:03 AM Post #2 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd

Next week I will have a sale on returned headphones so stay tuned for pricing and availability!

Todd

Just when I thought my new credit card was safe .....
evil_smiley.gif

May 20, 2005 at 1:13 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812
MMM60'S...MMMMM225'S....MMMMMMMERIDIAN808...MMMMMM MVPISCOUT...

Umm the last two were not headphones..must of been the taste in my mouth....mnmmmmmmdeals......mmmmmmdonuts

Yeah Billy!!! Go vinyl, baby!
That's what u need.
It's a beautiful thing to spend hrs in pusuit of good, cheap, clean vinyl.
I just haven't figured out how to get a vinyl rig close to the hot tub.
CPW

May 20, 2005 at 1:41 PM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by cpw
It's a beautiful thing to spend hrs in pusuit of good, cheap, clean vinyl.

It's kinda fun discovering relatively inexpensive, rare, audiophile vinyl as well.

May 20, 2005 at 2:49 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
I still have 1 unused but opened HE90 headphone for $6250. I do not know of any others that will ever be available... this may very well be the last chance to own one of these limited edition headphones.

Man, I gave more than that to Uncle Sam this year. Could've gone towards the HE90's.
frown.gif

Are they complete with that mahogany case?

-Ed

May 20, 2005 at 3:30 PM Post #8 of 8
Hi Edwood,

Yes they are in the original box and the original cardboard protector. The box has been opened but the headphones have not been used. The paperwork for them is also included.

Most of the returns for the sale are headphones but I will try to get a few other items included.

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back